Although Kevin has a history of teaching clinical techniques and concepts to dentists, his passion has always revolved around practice culture, systems thinking, interdisciplinary and integrative care.
His non-traditional approach will help create congruency, community and camaraderie within the practice.
His formal education and Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration revolving around leadership, communication, marketing, and finance within the healthcare setting is the perfect addition to his personal experience and unique style to help every practice move towards appropriate health.
- Individualized Practice Profitability Model
- New Patient Experience
- Team Meetings
- Patient Flow and Handoff
- Team Co-Discovery and Co-Diagnosis
- Marketing and Patient Expectations
- Appropriate Scheduling
- Internal and External Marketing
- Team Engagement and Understanding of Treatment Planning
- Team-centered Systems for Integrative Care